Disrupt the CRM status quo Salesforce.com capability
Today’s customer is more informed and intelligent than ever before. Enabled by technology they have access to information any time they please and they use this endless stream of data to make more discerning decisions. It also allows them to make their feelings about your business known to the world in an instant. So Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is more important than ever. As per gartner’s Magic quadrant ““CRM and CX projects address the goals set out by sales, marketing, customer service, field service, digital commerce leaders and chief digital officers. These goals may include improving customer satisfaction, acquiring new customers, retaining existing customers, creating a single view of the customer, cross-selling to customers, improving campaign response rates, increasing digital channel adoption, driving up customer advocacy or referrals, and/or gaining better margins through improved pricing."
NeevSystem’s experience and expertise in handling Salesforce.com offerings around CRM and CX can help you disrupt the status quo in CRM space. Our capabilities stem from expert salesforce consultants, expertise in niche vertical markets and intellectual property. In addition, we have built strong partnerships with Salesforce as an independent software vendor and a system integrator.
- Advisory: We help you develop a business case for cloud deployment.
- Cloud advisory services, including cloud readiness assessment - We can help you identify gaps in within your systems and provide the roadmap to move to the Cloud without impacting day-to-day business operations.
- Migration Roadmap - The NeevSystems migration roadmap addresses all aspects of CRM planning, including deployment and adoption.
- Implementation Services: NeevSystems works with your team design a process model that is conducive to successful CRM implementation. We can customize your CRM solutions to suit your business needs in order to improve business processes and communication with other business systems.
- Optimization Services - As a part of our optimization services, we will perform new module value identification and benefit analysis. We will also provide ongoing module adds/upgrades migrations, maintenance and support.
- Platform expertise – SFDC, Force.com
- Frameworks - Lightning