Robotic Process Automation (RPA) — the automation of complex processes that replaces humans through the implementation of advanced software — is transforming the future of back office processes. Businesses across the board are realizing that RPA is the next significant digital transformation that will enable employees to stop working on repetitive tasks. Robotic Process Automation allows employees to concentrate on more value-adding initiatives, which are imperative for the bottom line of the firm
Why companies are increasingly interested in RPA
- Emerging technology with growing list of use cases
- Faster and targeted benefits realisation
- Does not require heavy upfront investment
- Minimal impact on existing IT landscape
- Possibility of developing internal capacity lead by business teams
- Flexible to adapt to changing business environment
NeevSystems, as an Robotic Process Automation (RPA) service provider, we partner with organizations to help simplify routine and repetitive processes. This includes automating business and IT processes that are labour-intensive and error-prone back office tasks. We use tools like Automation Anywhere, UiPath along with our knowledge of legacy systems and experience in business and IT process management to improve process efficiency and reduce human intervention.
We provide services throughout the RPA journey, from defining the strategy to continuous improvement and innovation, implementation, automation, integration and support.
Strategy & Feasibility assessment
- Align automation program with enterprise goals & objectives, cost & compliance, to delivering better service to your customers
- Feasibility analysis for automation and suggesting the right automation tool
- Identify candidates for automation, build the automation as a POV (proof of value) for early successes & maximum value.
RPA Implementation (BOT Creation & Deployment)
- NeevSystems implementation methodology adopts a transformational, process redesign approach to achieve maximum benefits from RPA, including project management, setting up support infrastructure, knowledge transition & managed services for BOT maintenance.